Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Mythical Creature RP    Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:53 pm

The title says it all my friends.
Huzzah for mythical creatures.

Where is the RP set I hear you ask.

It is set in a large forest called Everglade (Idk if its been a game name or not to bad im using it.)
Everglade is set near a city <name unknown.> Mythical creatures dwell in Everglade, there is a tavern under a large magical oak tree said to be created by some tree nymphs. Inside you will find the keeper is a cyclops. He owns and runs the tavern his name is Fred. (lol) Feel free to ask him for drinks or food. There are also daily fights, feel free to participate in them aswell as late night parties.
Most of the creatures homes are up in the trees or in caves. If one happens to meet lots of creatures, you are more than welcome to create a camp.

Oh yes ofcourse you can venture into the city!
But what if a mortal sees me (girl scream) I hear you ask...
Humans only see what they want to see.
Well in other words, all mythical creatures are disguised by something called mist. Mist hides your true form, you do not know what your mist-ifed form is and cannot control it. So if you are a griffin you might look like a lion so watch out o.o"
Yup lots of mythical creatures are in the city, you can find them in shops, schools, nightclubs, pretty much anywhere!

Keep in mind though, some mortals are able to see past this mist. Be weary.

So you know where it is, basically what has happened is you have arrive here by free will or force. You must live here make a life, gain friends and survive (ofcourse :L).

You can be any sort of mythical creature, it can be made up by yourself aswell. (3 headed scorpions with a hippo's feet and a giraffes long neck aswell as eagle wings are moar than welcome.)
Please refrain from all making magical wolves/magical flying wolves, it would be a lot better to have a range of mythical creatures Smile There is/will be a Wolf RP where you are more than welcome to go RP as a wolf etc there.
I know lots of people on here will most likely like/love wolves, but please.
Go be a cyclops or something else FOR TEH LOLS.

Well here is le form if you be interested. (Which I utmost hope you are ^^)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Mythical Creature: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Fur/feather/scale colour:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Scars:[/b]
[b]Reference/Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Items:[/b]
[b]Magic Abilties:[/b]
[b]Immune:[/b]
[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Now, for anyone who has no idea what half this stuff means, I shall explain.

Username: - your name on the website ofcourse!
Name: - Your mythical creatures name!
Mythical Creature: - Your mythical creature (really is it that hard to figure it out? :c)
Gender: - Is your creature a male? A female? Or has no gender?
Eye Colour: - Colour of eyes if they have any.
Fur/feather/scale colour: - Colour of fur/scales/feathers.
Markings: - markings on the fur/scales/feathers.
Scars: - deep cuts that have left perminant marks upon your creature.
Reference/Picture: - any pictures or refernces of your creature?
Personality: - how does your creature act/behave?
History: - the past of your creature.
Items: - And items with you? (Flaming swords, enchanted bows etc are all allowed... YAY FOR LOTS OF CHOICES!)
ALSO! YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 3 ENCHANTED ITEMS. EACH ITEM MAY ONLY DO ONE THING AND IT HAS TO BE VERY SPECIFIC. "Untold powers" = NOOOO.
Magic Abilties: - Does your creature have the ability to harness magic?! You can only do 2 pieces of magic e.g. - power over fire and ability to become a shadow. You cannot! I repeat <"CANNOT!"> (lookz like carrot lolz) Have "Shapeshift into anything" or "Power over all elements" That IS more than one ability. Sorry guys but you have to be VERY specific.
Immune: - Is your creature immune to anything? Poison? Fire? You may only have ONE thing. Be VERY specific as said above.
Fatal Flaw: - We all have one, whether your creature knows it yet or not. This flaw is deadly, hence the name fatal. Do they know? Have they control over it? It could be overprideful, to ignorant, to protective of others.
Other: - WELL THATS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE TEDIOUS FORM DONE. Anything else to add?

You may have up to 2 characters in the RP! (You are more than welcome to kill off any old/bored of chars. :3)
Once you have created your biography please post in (())'s something along the lines of, hi! can i join in with the RP?

-Teh Rules of Ossum-

I think if rules have ossum titles. Then they are much more fun to not break cause you can say liek "I FOLLOW TEH RULES OF OSSUM!!!!" Not. "I follow the roleplay rules <blush>" :L

.: Please don't go into lots of detail if your creature is hurt. Sure it looks a lot more interesting than saying "They bled lots, oh no." Not everyone is your age, and not everybody can cope seeing/reading the same amount of gore. Utilitarian decisions ftw. (Go look it up Neutral)
.: Pretty much same as above except please keep romantics and the lot to a minimum.
.: Not lots of swearing please. If your character for some reason has to just say something like "He/she cursed/swore." We don't need to know what word they said.
.: No immortal characters (Might be allowed in the future but no-nos for now.)
.: No powerplaying. (Thats like basically dodging every single hit and mauling all the other roleplayers. It ain't nice nor fun.)
.: Not to sound like a pain, but please no more than 4 of each different type of mythical creature. I'd hate to have like half the pack be werewolves and the others be dragons. Wheres the fun in that? Variety makes the roleplay more interesting trust me (:

Last thing; Please do not create Demigod characters. (Part human, part god.) Mainly cause of all that stuff etc to do with god n stuff. You kinda get the idea ^^.

Very last thing; Here is the list of people in the RP with their username and their character name/s :

RP Characters

[Darkfur]: Esperanza Tylef (Biography in the making.)

Last edited by Darkfur on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Zelgon
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:35 am

Eh-o ^^
Sounds like a great RP, mind if I join? I've already set up a Biography though it's in the making. =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:59 am

(( Sure go ahead! (Just looked at it I posted some things that you need to edit, it's not your fault i just failed to mention it.) Also its Autumn going into winter (Winter will begin on the 28th of November) So there are infrequent snow storms etc.))

Esperanza a large brownish red centaur that looked young though was a couple thousand years old centaur shealthed Tidal, her sword. The engravings upon it read “Follow the river and you will find the sea”. Looking about Esperanza beheld the great forest before her. "Everglade" Evergreen trees clashed with the ones who found themselves bare. There was no chirp from the birds nor scurry from the foxes. This made her anxious, flicking her tail she looked around. Unsheathing her sword, something is not right here She thought, pressing a gem on her bracelet and it expanding into a giant shield with waves upon it. Esperanza trotted further into the forest, listening intently to the forest.
Soon she heard the clash of swords aswell as cheers and roars of approval. She approached perplexed. Soon finding a bunch of other mythical creatures gathered around a sword fight. Esperanza got closer seeing the pair duel, not to the death though. Eventually one emerged victorious, a large minotaur with shaggy chain mail armor. "Anyone dare challenge me?" He bellowed. They looked around, seeing Esperanza, she still had her sword and shield out and shouts of encouragement pushed her into the ring.
Esperanza faced the minotaur, whom eyes blazed fire, they charged at eachother. The clash of metal and sparks onto the floor was all that was heard before a wave of cheering and roaring from the other mythical creatures.

- 3D Animator and artist.
- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

If you have and questions or queries on my work feel free to pm be about it.

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:21 pm

I posted a Character Bio (Pic. possibly coming soon), so may i join the role play?

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elementalwolves.forumotion.com/forum
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 am

(( Sure just join in! You don't really need to ask, if i have issues with a biography ill post it there but just join in! ^^))

Esperanza was almost in a trance, dodge, slash, block repeat. The crowds cheers and roars thrummed in her ears this must've been going on for at least and hour or so. Beads of sweat trickled down both of them. "Enough!" She shouted, twisting the sword out of the minotaurs hand as it tried to hit her then rearing and kicking him to the ground. "I Win." She muttered trotting over into the bar to get a drink of water and check if any damage came to Tidal, aswell as shrinking her shield back into a bracelet.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 am

(Okay, thank you! Very Happy And I changed the magic abilities part, but it is not very different.)

Atmaca heard the sound of cheering in the distance, finishing her bread and putting away her bow. She slung her quiver over her shoulder and walked toward the sound. The cheering abruptly stopped and she ran forward a bit, her hair that was feathers waving behind her. She ran faster, and before running into the forest, turned into a hawk and took flight. She laughed a bit. Her disguise was strange in this land, called Everglade. Hawks were rare here, so anyone who knew about her would know she was coming, but anyone who didn't was in for the surprise of their life. She laughed again, streching her shadow to the shape of a dragon on the ground far below. But she saw another shape, and began to go lower. She landed on the ground, her shadow still streched around her, and her grey eyes darted around to all of the mythical creatures. None of them would know her, she had never been here before. Her brown feathers bristled as they sank back to her skin, turning back to a human-like being. The only feathers left were the ones on her head, her crown. She stood, shaking the dust off of her long gown, before approaching the centaur standing there, streching her shadow to a centaur shape and size. She glared at the centaur. Whenever she met someone, this was her tactic. Intimidate, and if they tried to fight, retreat.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 am

((So is it just your shadow thats the shape of a centaur? Awesome magic x3))

Esperanza turned around, beholding the shadow of a centaur. Smiling seeing kin, though looking further up she spotted something human-like from where the shadow came from. "Ah, some shadow magic." She smiled, though seeing the glare it was clear that this person didn't look like they wanted a friendly hello, her face darkened. Esperanza turned to face them fully, standing tall her hand on Tidal. "It is not kind to glare like that, you'll scare people off. Or they will attack." She noted to this person. "My name is Esperanza," Pausing with a slight nod. "What be yours?" Careful in her tone and body posture to not seem like a threat. Though defensive if need be.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 am

(Yeah, just the shadow.)

Atmaca loosened her muscles a bit, but didn't lower her guard. She smiled slightly, but it was fake. Then she replied, "My name is Atmaca." She looked around at the other creatures, most of which stared in horror. She laughed. "Any of you could kill me quickly," then she added, "It's my smarts and magic that keep me alive." As if to emphasize her point, she let her shadow disappear and then stretch out to the shape of a hawk. "Bird-girl. That's what creature others say I am." She turned to face Esperanza and said, "Hawk-girl. That's what creature I call myself."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

Nods calmly. "Centaur if you didn't know" She says. "Nice to meet you Atmaca, indeed most of us rely on magic, but true wit and intelligence can make you live forever." Esperanza adds. "What was the shadow of a centaur for? Intimidation of some sort?" She asks raising an eyebrow. Her hand had slightly slackened on Tidal but she kept clear guard. She was still very unsure about this hawk-girl. Her horse half tail flicked, Esperanza's hooves kicked dirt on the ground. Looking slightly to the right of Atmaca was the minotaur she had recently won a fight at, he glared angrily but she just smiled back.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

Atmaca glances over at the minotaur, saying, "Be calm." His face calmed as much as it could, but it seemed that Atmaca already had a position in this group. Where she used to live, there were minotaurs, so she knew how to handle them. As she turned back to the centaur, she said, "Please lower your sword." She put her hands up for a moment to show that she meant no harm. "Nothing lasts forever. And my shadow is for intimidation, yes, but also for fun, to see how creatures react." She stretched her shadow to a minotaur shape, which made the minotaur glance up for a second, and she laughed a bit.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:34 am

Esperanza reluctantly lower Tidal and sheathed it. "Indeed nothing does." She replies chuckling as she watched the hawk-girl make her shadow a minotaurs. "I however have powers of my own, some people have called me earth-shaker." With a devilish grin she made the ground shake underneath. It felt like being in a train on a very bad, old track. She looked at the other creatures who were running about flaiing their arms. Raising a hand she stopped it. Grinning wildly. "Ah how fun it is to see how creatures react" Esperanza chuckled again looking around at the shocked creatures.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Atmaca's face stretched into a huge grin as she watched the other creatures run, but she stood as still as she could. "That's the one thing that makes me smile. Fear." Then she added, "And I believe you saw my other ability." She jumped into the air and changed into a hawk, flying to a tall tree before changing back to a human and sitting on a high branch, looking around at all the creatures below. "Of course, mist doesn't do much to change me for the humans' eyes. I still look like a hawk to them, or a plain girl."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 am

"Ah the mist," She mused. "Last time I went into the city I appeared as a rabid horse. Sure got the locals running." Chuckling. "Ah I have another power as well." Looking over at the glass a cyclops had she bended the water, making it shoot out of the glass and drench the grass. A nearby stream churned and she managed to bend to water to make a platform underneath her hooves, rising her up to the same level as Atmaca. "I must be off, I fear it will be dark soon and I must make shelter. Apparently its meant to be a heavy storm tonight"
With that thought left she went back down to ground level, trotting off deeper into the forest.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Atmaca's eyes dart around to all the other creatures. "Well," she says, "She doesn't stick around long, does she?" With that, she jumped off the branch and, just before she hit the ground, changed into a hawk and flew after the centaur. She flew high above the trees, making her shadow disappear so that she could see better. When she finally spotted the centaur, she flew down to just above her and let out a call like a natural hawk.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Esperanza raised her eyebrowns. Seeing the hawk form of Atmaca above. Well, it was what she assumed. She hadn't seen a single hawk since she came in so it was just a habit to assume so. Hearing her call out "I assume you have nothing else to do?" She questions. After walking for a couple of miles she soon had came across a large lake. Trotting over she bent down, cupped the water in her hands and had a drink.
Awkwardly managing to kneel down onto the ground she looked at the hawk and smiled. "Not many other creatures round here." She mused. "Great, least I can think and not have to get into another silly 'fight', honestly some creatures really need to work on their fighting. If this forest was attacked I doubt half of them would even last the first wave." Chuckling to herself.

- Standard Grade Student
- Deviant Art Member

Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Atmaca let out the best laugh she could as a hawk before getting herself closer to the ground so that she could turn to a human and land on her feet without hurting herself. She walked over to Esperanza and pulled a loaf of bread from her pocket. She broke it in half and offered it to the centaur. "No, I don't have much else to do," she said. Then she smiled a small smile. "It has probably been attacked before. When I was flying over the city, I once got low enough to see a sign for recruits of an army. Then people started screaming and some guards ran out into the street." Her smile grew and she laughed as she continued. "I believe my shadow was the shape of a dragon then."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creature RP    

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creature RP
Page 1 of 1