Hidden Memories Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WolfQuest Community Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Rhea
Blizzard
Darkfur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 am

[You can join in Though can you please post in third person as first person can get rather confusing ^^"]

Darkfur followed after Song and Rhea, the smell of elk began steaming in her nostrils as they got closer. She heard the growl of Song's stomach "Try make your stomach quieter" She whispered sharply. "It might scare off the elk!" Darkfur sighed as she padded through the undergrowth, grass was at shoulder height almost making it harder to see ahead. "I think we are getting close get ready." Darkfur muttered though paused as she smelled another wolf. She trotted on regardless They can follow if they like though if they are going to mess with our hunt they are in for it. Darkfur thought
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Shiranui
Learner
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:06 am

(I can't do it in third person, I'm used to first .-.)

I lay down near some bushes as i yawned, cleaning my paws.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/index.php
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:29 am

[Please post with over 100 words + just try it anyway its not impossible. You just use your characters name and she/he + her/his instead. ._." I do not understand whats so awkward about doing that. ]
Back to top Go down
MoonSinger001
Learner
MoonSinger001

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:20 am

Song's auds fell back resting against her head, an annoyed expression came across her face as she tryed to silence her stomach. Once the low erruptions within her stomach ceased she focused back on the hunt. Her nostrils flared with the scent of elk so close by. But a different scent weaved in with the mouthwatering scent of food, the scent of another wolf. She glanced over at the other two, Darkfur who seemed to already noticing the presence of another. She shifted quietly then noticed in the distance the herd of elk that grazed calmly. Her eyes carefully studied them as she searched for the weaker one, the one that would be easier to take down.
Back to top Go down
SilverHybrid
Admin
SilverHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 am

(I have my bio up in the biography section, so may I join this please :3?)

Bailey wondered swiftly yet quietly through the forest, unaware of the being which may be lurking around. His eyes pierced through the shadows of the trees, shining like fireflies. Bailey was not very familiar with this part of the forest, as he had usually kept himself to where it was more lighter along with many founded scents and prey. He continued to travel through the forest, although, out of the blue many new scents had come to mind, perhaps it was more animals? With his sense of curiousity, he ran across the scenery following the scent. The scents had become stronger, and it became clear of what the scent was.... other wolves.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenmemoriespack.rpg-board.net
Rhea
Pack Council Member
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:34 pm

(Again, nice starting post. xD)

As Rhea began to see the elk herd more distinctly, she came to a halt and lowered herself to a crouch instinctively. “Which one do we go for?” She whispered to the two wolves near her. Her nostrils flared slightly at the mouthwatering smell of the elk, but even more so at the smell of other wolves. She stood up again, twisting her head in all directions to find the sources. “Do you think they’ll try to steal our hunt?” She whispered, knowing that the others had also smelled it. Her tail swung up slightly, as if she was the dominant, but also voicing another question, “Should we fight them if they do?”
Back to top Go down
http://elementalwolves.forumotion.com/forum
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

[Indeed I shall add you up :3]

Darkfur followed quietly behind Rhea. "They better not" She growled replying to Rhea's first question "If they dare interrupt I see no reason why we should hesitate to attack. If they are to ignorant to see we are hunting then they deserve no less." Her fur was bristled though she made sure not to alert the elk herd. Darkfur began pacing closer to Rhea, it felt as if they were becoming accustomed as to who was where in the group noting the fact Rhea had raised her tail slightly. Darkfur sighed ignoring it. She began to stalk low in the undergrowth her black fur giving no aid whatsoever "Are you coming then?" She said turning around a glint of excitement, indeed there was nothing more exhilarating than a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Rhea padded forward, slower than before to keep quiet. She shook her head, saying, “That’s true. Yeah, I’m coming.” She walked low in the tall grass, fur bristling as the smell of potential prey flooded her nostrils. She let her fur lay flat again as she took the lead once more. A light growl was emitted from her chest as the elk came even more into view. Rhea shook her head, her ears flat against it. She gazed around the large elk herd, setting her sights on one of the smaller elk that seemed to be slightly wobbly as it wandered away from the rest of the herd. “I pick that one. Does it look good to you?” She asked, knowing how they would reply. She crouched low in the grass again, not letting the elk out of her sight.
Back to top Go down
http://elementalwolves.forumotion.com/forum
Smoke
Learner
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 am

Smoke had nothing to do but then,he aproached his pack and looked at them.Then Bailey started troting away from the territory going for a walk then the pack followed Bailey.Them Smoke followed Bailey at her side then Bailey allowed Smoke to lead the walk and so he did.They Walked to the river for a drink.They Drank for about 10 minutes and then walked away grom the river.Then with Smoke in the lead Smoke heads twards back home and goes out for a walk on his own.Then he sees Rhea and looks at her.Then Rhea looks at Smoke then Smoke trots off to find a river to fish at then,Smoke sees a fish in the river that is a Bass and pounces on it and Kills it.Then he howls to claim it and eats it.Then he spots a heard of Deer and calls for his pack his pack come and stalks them and Smoke Growls at Bailey in confusin: Wich One? The Bailey snarls: The Bull.Then Smoke starts chasing the bull with his tail held up high growling at the bull deer. Then Smoke charges and bites the bull deers neck while the Pack is biteing other areas of the deer.Then they suround the elk and Bailey goes up and attacks the deer killing it and the deer falls down and dies.Then the pack comes to the kill and starts eating it.After they finish the go back to the territory leaving Smoke with the kill then he makes at face at the pack like this: I love you He smiles at the pack in a I love you face with no one noticeing.
Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 am

[[ Please do not control other users characters. Also don't randomly kill large prey such as elk in one or two bites [in other words incredibly quickly making it unfair hunt. Not all hunt is sucessful] Also your character should not know any of the other characters unless you have discussed with them and agree that your characters will know eachother. Please make changes where appropriate thanks (: You also appear to be changing between elk and deer. Just to let you know they are not the same animal ^^ ]]

Darkfur looks at the elk Rhea had spotted. Her stomach brushes off the grass as she gets a better view. She watches intently as the elk wobbles, trying to find what part of it is making the elk so unsteady. "That seems like a good one. So you or Song can start the frontal assault and I'll attack after. Save your energy don't try to kill it immediately. This one doesn't seem to good at a fight so don't back down if its trying to charge you." She whispers. "Also, I think it has a very weak left hind leg. We should aim at the other leg so its even more painful for the elk to move."
Back to top Go down
MoonSinger001
Learner
MoonSinger001

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Song nodded in agreement with Darkfur's plan, she glanced over seeing the weak elk she mentioned. After a moment she glanced back at Darkfur then glanced at Rhea. Song flicked her tail curling it by her side before speaking up and softly whispering to Darkfur, "Ok, I'll go first then. I'll try to seperate it from the herd the best I can.". With that Song slowly began to make her way towards the weak elk. The wind was in her favor as it blew her scent away from the herd, giving her the advantage of sneaking up as close as possible. She silently stalked through the shadows of the lining trees before creeping through the tall grass that merely covered her a bit. Her light brown eyes focused on the elk before perking up to the bellow of one of the herd. Her eyes swiftly changed to the one but noticed it was simply showing it's young calf how to eat the nourishing grass below them.
A quiet sigh of relief escaped Song's muzzle before she silently continued inching closer and closer. As soon as she was in close distance the weak elk snapped it's head up, the wind has changed and blew her scent towards them. Song instantly noticed and sprang up jumping towards the elk before it had the chance to charge causing it to run in the opposite direction from the herd. Narrowing her eyes she swiftly began after it each time snapping at it's flanks whenever the opportunity was open not fully attacking until the others joined in.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Learner
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Then,Smoke looked at the others and began chasing at it snaping at its legs hoping that the others would help.Then Smoke still chased it then stoped to rest,then he watched the pack trying to get it until Smoke got up and went after it with the pack.Then as Smoke chased it he was growling hoping to get the weak elk surrouned and to bring down so the pack can have their meal.After a few minutes of chasing,Smoke sensed that the elk was getting tired of running and he still chased it,then the elk stoped and Smoke waited for the signal to attack.Then Smoke continues to circle it so it wouldnt get away.Then he stops circling and continued to get dizzy until he smacked his right front paw on his forhead and stoped getting dizzy.Then he stood back up still waiting for the signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay   Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yellowstone Wolf Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2