HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dreams Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverHybrid
Admin

PostSubject: Dreams Discussion   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 am

Ok, so this has interested me, dreams. I want this to be a place where you may all discuss your dreams and what sort of dreams you have. Apparently dreams have meanings, so maybe it'd be interesting to see if we can spot any possible meanings :3

So... any of you had an interesting dream and what not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiddenmemoriespack.forumotion.co.uk
Zelgon
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Discussion   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 am

Well, I've had a few life like dreams recently, normaly about my house, I've had one that the house was on fire, that was great fun trying to escape x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea
Pack Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Discussion   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

I've had some... "interesting" dreams... xD

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was taking my friend up the handicapped elevator in school (I have to carry her books for her in real life), but instead of having one elevator (like my school has), there were two. On the right, an empty elevator. And on the left, one that everyone else was going into. We tried to go into the left, but someone shut the door in our faces (thanks a lot... >.>). So, we went over to the one on the left and went in. Doors closed, it started going down... really fast. Then, it started talking about how it was going to kill us (...) and it went down super fast. Eventually, it stopped and I had to stand on the rail to bust out the ceiling and get out (My friend disappeared... Did I leave her in there? xD). Then I walked down the hall, saw one of my teachers who, when I told her what happened, taught me a special handshake (Still ...).

Crazy... And then, last night, I had another dream, more realistic.

I was on a retreat with my youth group, and we went into an elevator and the elevator started going crazy, up and down. We eventually got it to stop by pressing the button again, and when we got out (and the elevator hadn't completely gotten onto the floor we got out on) and there is the girl from my youth group, smiling away, completely oblivious... (she's crazy. In real life, she's always way too polite.)

Didn't you love my dreams? xD My friends laughed when I told them about them, but they have left me mentally scarred about elevators... For life... xD

Any guess at what they mean? (Am I going to die in an elevator?! D:)

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elementalwolves.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Dreams Discussion
Page 1 of 1